The Edible Schoolyard Greensboro empowers kids and families to cultivate healthy communities through food education. Interns will spend four weeks immersed in this unique atmosphere assisting garden and kitchen staff to execute our summer camp’s Seed to Table Programming.
There are two positions available for each session:
First Session: June 17th – July 19th (No Camp July 1st – 5th)
Second Session: July 22nd – August 16th
- Implement gardening and cooking programming to preschool to 8th graders
- Be responsible for groups of up to 10 children at time
- Document with photo and video
- Work 30 hours a week for four weeks in sessions indicated above.
- Experience and love of working with children of varying ages
- High school graduate
- Quick learner
- Gardening and cooking backgrounds a plus, but not necessary
- Spanish language a plus
- Fresh garden food, including eggs
We will be excepting applications through Friday, April 5th! Click HERE for an application, & contact Hailey Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.