The Edible Schoolyard Greensboro empowers kids and families to cultivate healthy communities through food education. Interns will spend four or five weeks immersed in this unique atmosphere assisting garden and kitchen staff to execute our summer camp’s Seed to Table Programming.
There are two positions available for each session:
First Session: June 9th – July 11th (No Camp June 30th – 4th)
Second Session: July 14th – August 15th
- Implement gardening and cooking programming for preschool – 8th graders
- Be responsible for groups of up to 10 children at time
- Document with photo and video
- Work 30 hours a week for four weeks in sessions indicated above
- Experience and love of working with children of varying ages
- High school graduate
- Quick learner
- Gardening and cooking backgrounds a plus, but not necessary
- Spanish language a plus
- Fresh garden food, including eggs
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Hailey Moses at email@example.com.