The Edible Schoolyard at the Greensboro Children’s Museum offers in-depth tours of our urban farm and exhibits. Join our experienced team for an exploration and discussion of sustainable gardening, composting, chickens, water conservation, and more!
The Edible Schoolyard offers informative tours.
- Tours of The Edible Schoolyard take between 40 minutes and one hour.
- Group tours may be scheduled Tuesday-Saturday between the hours of 9am and 1pm and Sunday between 2pm and 4pm.
- We can accommodate 10-30 people
- Cost is $6 per person (If your group totals fewer than 10 people, we ask that you make the minimum contribution of $60).
- GCM Memberships do not apply
- On-site parking is free and can accommodate buses
- Groups can bring lunches to eat in one of our large activity rooms (when available) or reserve a spot outside on the picnic table